Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > a great update for the maxisys!!!
a great update for the maxisys!!!

2202 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-08-15 16:43:20

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2017-03-07 21:23:51

my maxisys mini just got a program/system update to ver 3.17 and to my supprise when using the scanner this morning I saw the new drop-down arrow button when you graph a pid....so now you can set your own high and low values...example...autel has been know to be off on the high/low thresholds on some of their data pids like 0 - 5 volts for a o2 sensor, which might be kinda hard to see when you're not right in front of the scanner...well, now you can set the values to something like 0 - 1 volts......great job on this autel!!!

bill

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    cwby7676

2018-08-15 16:43:20 (Reply to:billymck)

Hello, I hope you might still check this.

I have a TS401  with S/W v2.60EU  I attempted the update to v5.31  my unit said it processed it.
    After checking the settings unit still said v2.60EU.   I explained to autel and requested older updates
    to see if my unit would come back again.  My vehicle selection is not showing anything after the v5.31
    update.

If you can send me any older updates for this TS401  I would greatly appreciate it.
    cwby633gent@gmail.com

Thank you.
    Leon
  Total1 Pages